- Course directly guided and lectured by CTFA (Chinese Taipei Football Association)
- Up to the standards of CTFA Referee C-License Training Course
- After complete the specified of hours, participants will get a certificate (Recognized by AFC, CTFA, GWO).
- Participants who qualify and provide the following documents before December 20th , are entitled to a CTFA Referee C-License.
- A copy of graduated certificate (at least high school graduate)
- Police Criminal Record Certificate (PCRC) issued by your original country
- Police Criminal Record Certificate (PCRC) issued by Taiwan Police Department at least 1 month from the registration date.
- Registration is complete when the registrant paid off the cost.
- For the GWO-TIFL member team, can register through GWO, GWO will collect registrant information and send it to the CTFA registration system.
Registration link : shorturl.at/mAER6
- Contact information :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
LINE ID : gwoiclass
NTD 2500 (Inclusive of handout materials, whistle, insurance and administration fee, etc.) If recommended by a 2020 TIFL Champions League Participating Team,
50% off participation cost.
**Do the payment in 3 days after register, then send the receipt of payment via private message to LINE ID: gwoiclass
Transfer account :
元大銀行 YUANTA BANK
Account Name : 社團法人臺灣外籍工作者發展協會
Account No. : 21012000600806
Bank Code : 806
Branch : 中正分行
Date : 12/6、12/13、12/20
Location : Banqiao Stadium (No.278, Hansheng E. Rd., Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City)
Registration Date : starting now – 11/20 (8 pm)
Date : 11/15、12/6、12/13
*Nanguo Class Center (4F., No.262, Zhongshan 1st Rd., Kaohsiung City)
*Kaohsiung Municipal Chung-Cheng Industrial High School Football Pitch (No.80, Guanghua 2nd Rd., Qianzhen Dist., Kaohsiung City)
Registration Date : starting now – 11/10 (8 pm)